Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Who Are You?


The other day, I came home and my husband was already home. Gonzo rushed the door, and from the other side I heard our boy call out," Bahroo-roo-root!" in that confrontational way of a dog protecting his property. I said something to our boy and opened the door, repeating myself.

My husband said, " What is that you say to him? You say it everytime..." I said, "Well, he runs up to the door and barks,'Who are yoou?' and since he's in my house, I always say, 'Who are you; that's the better question.'"

I think I am just letting him know that it's me, so he can drop the bravado and pick up the dead duck toy to start the parade.


Good boy, Gonzo. Way to watch over the house, sweet boy.


More to come, so come back if you're interested.

No comments:

Post a Comment