Friday, September 25, 2009

I'm gonna sit right here...

After my husband leaves in the morning, our boy's determination to prevent any subsequent people departures doubles. He will follow me around, and if I manage to slip away to another room unnoticed, he will do a room to room check until he finds me.

However, he doesn't really like to go into the bathroom. That's where his B-A-T-Hs happen. You know, I could accidently slip and give him a B-A-T-H at any time if our boy goes in there. So if I'm fussing around at the mirror, I can count on him laying himself across the landing at the top or the bottom of the stairs, like a recumbant sentry, so I don't get away.

Good Boy, Gonzo. Just wait right there. I'll be back in a doggie minute.

More to come, so come back if you're interested.

No comments:

Post a Comment