Monday, August 17, 2009

Let's de-stress, now, shall we?

I am going to think happy thoughts of fluffy kittens and happy, flitting butterflies. I am not going to stress myself out about this interview today.


Happy pictures:



My father's sailboat at the family camp:


Can you believe I got to go here every summer as a kid? Spent my honeymoon and a few vacations as an adult here, too, but it's so far away from where I live now.


Emma, after losing a snowball fight with the balcony railing:



I took this through the screen door. After the snow fell on her head, she threw herself on the door with a bang, and I couldn't resist capturing her owl-head dismay.

A wave breaking on the pier at Barnegat Light:

Took this on vacation several years ago. Hard to time random waves, so my digital camera had quite a few "fails" before I got the spray just the way I wanted it.





Ah, now, that's better. Breathe in, breathe out, and relax.



Gonzo's taking my advice to heart. He's so relaxed, he's out cold under the dining room table. Good boy, Gonzo, take it easy today.



More to come, so come back if you're interested.

No comments:

Post a Comment