Friday, October 2, 2009

Oops, was that out loud?

Last night, our boy was sitting in his favorite spot; as always, within 2 feet of my husband, right behind his computer chair. My husband and I were talking about some silly nonsense, and Gonzo must have been either bored or frustrated by the lack of attention. All of a sudden, my husband and I hear this bizarre sound coming from our boy's direction. I guess it could best be described as a combination yip-belch-yawn. My husband turned around to look at Gonzo, and you never saw a creature trying harder to look innocent and casual with a worried look in its eyes.
I laughed so hard, and provided the voice-over, "Oh, sorry, was that out loud? So sorry; my apologies; excuse me." And as always, the more I laughed, the happier our boy got, and soon he had forgotten that he had burped a sonic burp, and was running around, looking for the dead duck.

Good Boy, Gonzo. Do you need a Rolaids? (no, I wouldn't give Gonzo a Rolaids, or any other "for people" medicine either.)

More to come, so come back if you're interested.

No comments:

Post a Comment